Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pass-it-on-blogging

So I was "blog-tagged" by Daryn and asked to fill out the following...guess it's the new form of email chain letters...

I AM …happy .
I WANT… to be successful
I HAVE … a good life.
I KEEP … birthday cards, ticket stubs and letters that are sentimental to me.
I WISH I COULD … do 3 things at once...including live on both coasts.
I HATE … that I can sometimes be very unproductive.

I FEAR … failure.
I HEAR …music and think of scenes in movies that it would be appropriate to accompany.
I DON’T THINK … about the past as much as I worry about the future.
I REGRET … decisions I made in the past that were based on fear and insecurity.
I LOVE … my husband, my friends and my family...AND my kitty-cats.
I AM NOT … as strong or as bossy or as strong-willed as a lot of people may think.

I DANCE … like a loser for fun around chris and I think he thinks it's hilarious...
I SING … all the time in the car and quietly at my desk at work sometimes.

I NEVER … want to disappoint my friends or family.
I RARELY … cook.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH … almost anything sentimental these days.
I AM NOT ALWAYS …good with money...i spend too much.
I HATE THAT … I can't always get what I want. :)

I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … what's going on in Israel right now.
I NEED … more hours in the day.
I SHOULD … be more diligent about my diet.


Okay- so thank you Daryn...and I know Mara hates this kind of stuff, but will she accept the blog invitation to pass it along?

2 comments:

daryn said...

You gotta admit -- a couple of those made you think! :) I sat and stared at "I hear" for like 10 minutes.

I liked your answers, Tami...esp the one about not being as strong as people think. I feel the same way, but I hate to show any sort of weakness either. You and me, we're paradoxes. :)

Twofrogs said...

the whole time I was reading the post and thinking "oh god Tami, don't pass this on to me"

but I'm a good sport, I'll try it out