Friday, January 16, 2009

Go Red Wings!!

Yay Hockey!! I love going to see live hockey games, but have no real affliation with a team...I mean, Go Boston Bruins and all that, but in truth the NHL means little to me personally. And so that makes me the perfect date for any friend that does have a team, b/c I'm totally willing to root for them! Sage invited me to the Red Wings vs. LA Kings game last night and Detroit whooped their butts. We had great seats about 6 rows up from the ice and behind one of the goals...and it just reminded me how much easier it is to follow hockey when you are that close to the ice. On TV and from the upper suites, it's too easy to get distracted. Anyways- yeah- we got to see a ton of fights and it was fun!

I think this photos is of a fight....










And this was after a Red Wings goal...they're all huddled and hugging like guys are allowed to do in sports and stuff!

No comments: