Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nando's Birthday


Saturday night was Fernando's 27th birthday celebration and we drove down to Anaheim Hills to see Nando's and Lindsay's brand new 5 bdrm/3bath house! (jealous!!) It's gorgeous, huge and just such a fun place to party! or like eventually have kids and whatnot, but for now, it's a great party house!

It's been awhile since this group of friends (the Acacia group a.k.a Loyola guys that lived together in 2003 and all their gfs & wives) has all been together for one of our raucous drinking nights.
The last time, I fell asleep (okay- fine, passed out) at 11:30 and missed out on a ton of fun! I wasn't going to let that happen again, as I told Lindsay when I arrived.

Naturally beer pong was the central event of the night and we even managed to keep score on the makeshift table. I totally rocked the first game with some friend named Allen (never met him before but yay us!) and then the second game I rocked but my partner CHRIS, totally let me down. I mean, I sank 4 out of 6 and we LOST! WTF is a husband good for if not to help you win in beer pong?! (To be fair, Chris is actually way better than me but had an off game.)

Anyways, because of the whole wedding diet, etc, I haven't been drinking like the alcohol rockstar that I have been known as for so long....so what did I do? That's right - I fell asleep at midnight when everyone else partied til 2am. wah wah...Lindsay was laughing at me b/c I did exactly what I wanted to avoid.
However, I was feeling good when I woke up, as opposed to the others with their hangovers. See left.

No comments: