Tuesday, November 4, 2008

17 days until TWILIGHT opens in theaters.....


I just got a quick update from Darcy re: the new TWILIGHT movie that opens in theaters nationwide on November 21....
Apparently one of the people that works on Ryan Seacrest's radio show here in LA saw the movie and texted him the following message... "Omg. I have no idea how I just sat in a room full of agents parents and actors and didn't scream for two hours. I'm loiterally dying. This is me dead. OMGGGGG IT WAS AMAZING. I cried like 10 times, cuz I can do that quietly. I wanted to scream, but couldn't.Rob pattinson - as edward, strange, tortured and painfully gorgeous. Like literally painful to watch. Dying. Ur such a tool to miss that. So stubborn. So sad."

YAY!! omgomgomgomgomg I can't wait to see this movie! Here's the link to that tiny review...now I will say that this comes from people equally obsessed with the books as me. Apparently they do a reading from the books on air all the time. Maybe it's time I switched over from KROQ? hmmmm. Here's a link to the newest reading - HI-larious. You MUST check it out.
(Also- I just want to say that when I saw Rob Pattinson at Comic-Con in July and saw the way the girls reacted to him, I immediately told my boss that he's the next big star for that age group.....he didn't believe me and I can't wait to say "I told you so.")

No comments: