Monday, February 2, 2009

Are you ready for some football?!

Yes, yes we were. Even though I wasn't super into the teams that were playing, I kind of have an affinity for the Steelers, so I was okay with watching them. But then during the game, I really was rooting for Arizona. When they came back in the fourth quarter, I was like "Oh yeah! It's on! Go Kurt Warner"....and then when the Steelers came back, I was like, "wow, this sucks but where the F is defense!!" And THEN this morning while I was watching Sportscenter and saw all the film of Ben Roethlisberger and how well he was moving in the pocket, over and over again....he totally deserves it. Gotta give him some respect and some love!!

Anyway, we watched the game at Jerry and Kristen's apartment and had a great, gluttonous time!! Seriously there was SO much food. Four different dips for chips, wings, pulled pork sandwiches, potato balls (like mini-shepherd's pies), veggies, pizza, blondies, cupcakes, fruit tartes and some cake. Wowza. Chris and I had to be rolled home and then felt like we were going to burst.And of course, we all had our 3D glasses on and I thought it was pretty cool that they did that. I think 3D is here to stay now and we'll see more and more of it - both in the theater and at home.

No comments: