Friday, October 30, 2009

Recap

It's been a REALLY long time since I blogged, so I thought I'd do some fun recapping:

First Anniversary:
Chris and I took a long weekend and drove up to San Francisco, by way of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo.


As many of you know, Chris was laid off at the end of July, so he had some time on his hands over the summer and earlier this fall. He went to Legoland with his niece and nephew, and he spent some time in
North Carolina with his brother's family out there. PLUS he did some great cooking for me- here are some of my favorites from the summer. (However, he's now working again! YAY!)





















In other fun news, I got two tickets to see "Star Wars: In Concert!" for my 29th Birthday. It's something I saw advertised at Comic-con and was SUPER excited to go to. So, thanks for the tickets Mara! At the Nokia Theater, they also had some props and costumes from the movies, which I took a few photos of. Nerd alert!!

1 comment:

Twofrogs said...

Ha, thanks for the recap and you are so welcome for the tix!